Friday, January 23, 2015

Watchlist: last week purchase

Still on my plan to purchase next week are AT&T, Kraft, and Philip Morris.

New to my watchlist this week are KMB and CL. KMB has the favor due to its lower PE and higher yield.

KMB: Kimberly Clark reported earnings today and it was not received enthusiastically. There was a 6% sale. If the price continues to fall I will be adding it as a purchase on Tuesday. I wish to add below 100, preferably at 105.



CL: Colgate has a lot of business overseas and at the moment the US Dollar is incredibly strong. Currency headwinds will have an affect on the company's performance. Although the stock trades at a premium, I wish to add below 66, preferably at 63.


It is rather interesting that the plots of both of these consumer staple companies have quite similar shapes in the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment