Monday, March 30, 2015

Recent buy: T

An order of $500 for T will be placed tomorrow morning. The yield is around  a very solid 5.70%. This will add around $28.5 in annual dividends.

Dividend growth rate of T has been around 2% so definitely not a growth stock. I enjoy holding T for its high dividends, moderate payout ratio, and financial rating. I reinvest my T dividends so that I can get more shares of this high yielder. Any small raise in dividends is appreciated since those small raises will help buy more shares.

The price of T right now is on the undervalued side in my opinion. They will be going ex-dividend soon (4/8) so I decided to pick some up. I think T is a better value play than VZ right now so I decided to add more to T than VZ this week.



1 comment:

  1. I like the buy. T is one of my very first investment and one of my largest holding and I am looking forward to add some more in the next few weeks, hopefully the price remains lower. Thanks for sharing your recent buy!

    ReplyDelete